New place new music space

I moved to a new house here in Japan. It is rather tricky for foreigners to purchase property here in Japan but I managed to do it. First of all you need permanent residency in Japan. Most people can apply for permanent residency if they have been working full time for at least five years. Note that your credit scores are not carried over from your birth countries so you need to start a fresh her in Japan. As long as you’ve paid your bills on time and work for an established company, you should be able to get a mortgage.

This of course means a bigger man cave for the music, and much easier to set up the camera for tutorials etc.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.